► After finishing all Document Requirements mentioned below, please send us through our email: email@example.com
UAE eVisa has some simple requirements. See below for details:
► Requirements for UAE eVisa
- The scan of bio-page of passport
- Applicant's personal photo
- Additional documents may be required if the applicant is a child/ under the age of 18 (it varies base on each nationality): birth certificate, supporting documents that prove the status of the relationship,...
► Details of Requirements
The eVisa application requires the applicant to upload the scanned Bio-Page of applicant's passport. The Passport must have at least 2 blank pages and be valid for at least 6 months at the time of travel.
The scan can be of the first two pages of the applicant's Passport.
The scan should be in color and clearly show applicant's biographical data (full name, country of birth, nationality, date of birth, passport number, place of issue, issuance date, expiration date, etc...).
Following are requirements for your personal photo. Please strictly comply with them.
- Photo size: 40mm x 60mm (wide x high)
- Without borders and frame
- Taken within 6 months
- A full-face without headgear
- The facial image must be from chin to crown
- The only studio taken a photo will be accepted. Scanned photos and selfie photos are not acceptable.
- Photo uploaded must have a "white" background.
- Photo's format must be JPG, JPEG.
*Also, a valid Credit/Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard) will also be needed to complete the eVISA application. If you need a more secure payment method, please contact us for details.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +273 1 813 5274
Hong Kong: +852 8191 5898