Your flight to Abu Dhabi, the modern capital of UAE cannot come true if you do not own an eligible UAE visa. Whether visitors can use UAE visa to travel to Abu Dhabi or it is required another type of visa? All questions about your journey to Abu Dhabi and how to get a visa online will be explained now.
1. Why do more tourists flock to Abu Dhabi?
Being the capital of UAE, Abu Dhabi boasts both ancient beauty and modern cosmopolitan ambiance. But despite its conservative and traditional culture, this capital still offers luxury, exotic, and modern experiences. Moreover, Abu Dhabi is diverse with desert landscapes, oasis, multiple islands which are ranges of the mountain, and fabulous beaches. Therefore, tourists should spend as much time as possible to explore various tourist attractions in Abu Dhabi more than Dubai.
A city for all
Abu Dhabi can adapt all of your genres of entertainment. From amazing hotels floating on the manmade Yas Island, deluxe beachfront resorts to the Palatial Emirates palace offering supreme royalty experience, Abu Dhabi is truly a city that makes you not want to leave. In which, visiting the largest mosque in UAE is absolutely a must. The mosque has a sophisticated architecture that is made by marble and elements of gold and other precious stones, gorgeous pools, s prayer hall with the largest carpet in the world and the lighting. All put this mosque becomes the top destination in our list of Abu Dhabi attractions. There are some tips before you go: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque’s opening time is from Saturday to Thursday (9 am to 10 pm) and is closed for tourists on Friday morning as it is time for worship. Then, the mosque is open later from 4:30 to 11 pm.
Joining a free guided tour may make you have a better experience.
Visitors must follow some basic rules and dress modestly when entering the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Visitors must also dress modestly when entering the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Men can’t wear shorts, while women must wear clothes that cover their head, midriff, legs, shoulders, and arms. Feet, hands, and face are the only things that can be shown. Check out their website’s Mosque Manners to see images of what’s allowed and what’s not.
Hospitality of Emirati people
In Abu Dhabi, warmth and hospitality have become the region’s “specialty” and people’s lifestyle for thousand of years, from the traditional serving of Arabic coffee to an absolute dedication to the highest standards of modern service. Not only in Abu Dhabi but also UAE, as a guest, you are sure to receive the kindest treatment and biggest smile from the host whenever using any services. From refilling your cup of tea, offering you fruits until you’ve had beyond enough, all will get you stunned.
Emirati cuisine is a good way to explore local people’s taste and culture. About 50 years ago, people from over 200 territories have flocked to the United Arab Emirates for work then make the country become their home. Therefore, traditional Emirati cuisine today reflects a mix of different cultures and influences from neighboring countries like India, Egypt, Lebanon, and Jordan. Furthermore, it demonstrates the natural resources and geography of the nation; for example, due to their proximity to the Arabian Gulf, much of the cuisine features seafood. Traditional dishes include maqlub, jisheid, khabeesa and balaleat.
2. Is eVisa required to enter Abu Dhabi?
If you are citizens of GCC countries, including the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, and Bahrain, you are exempted from eVisa application. Otherwise, there are 139 eligible countries that are strictly required to possess an eligible visa to travel to Abu Dhabi or the other emirates of UAE.
A valid Abu Dhabi eVisa (UAE eVisa) sample.
The UAE embassy and consulate are entitled to supply eVisa for tourists. However, instead of waiting for hours under those heated days at the embassy to get a normal visa, your trip will be easier if you apply for a UAE eVisa (visa online) instead. UAE eVisa is one kind of UAE Visa that can be applied completely online and more quickly. EVisa is made for travelers who like to experience a stress-free journey by reaping the extraordinary benefits of e-Visa.
Advantages of UAE Visa Online
- Easy application: The process of 3 steps is carried out completely online, including filling the application form, getting the confirmation and payment and receiving the full eVisa.
- More convenient: All you need are a device connected to the Internet and a few clicks of mouse anywhere.
- We offer a variety of service package depending on your case: normal, emergency and rush. For example, by paying the highest fee for a rush eVisa, you will get a UAE eVisa within only 24 business hours.
- Faster speed: 95% of customers get eVisa within 3 business days and even faster if Rush Service is added.
With a computer or mobile phone connected to the Internet, you will spend no more than 5 minutes and 3 steps to apply for one or more UAE eVisa at anytime and anywhere.
Types of UAE eVisa
UAE government issue 7 types of UAE eVisa that allow both single and multiple entries:
- Transit 48-hour single entry eVisa: the validity is 14 days from the date of issuance. Applicants are allowed to stay for a maximum of 48 hours.
- Transit 96-hour single entry eVisa: the validity is 14 days from the date of issuance. Applicants are allowed to stay for a maximum of 96 hours (4 days).
- Business 14-day single-entry eVisa: the validity is 14 days from the date of issuance. Applicants are allowed to stay for a maximum of 14 days.
- Tourist 30-day single-entry eVisa: the validity is 60 days from the date of issuance. Applicants are allowed to stay for a maximum of 30 days.
- Tourist 30-day multiple-entry eVisa: the validity is 60 days from the date of issuance. Applicants are allowed to stay for a maximum of 30 days.
- Tourist 90-day single-entry eVisa: the validity is 60 days from the date of issuance. Applicants are allowed to stay for a maximum of 90 days.
- Tourist 90-day multiple-entry eVisa: the validity is 60 days from the date of issuance. Applicants are allowed to stay for a maximum of 90 days.
3. How to apply for the Abu Dhabi eVisa (UAE eVisa)?
It takes people only a few minutes with 3 steps to complete the eVisa application.
- After filling the application form, you are required to send the scanned bio-page (format PDF) of the ordinary passport (valid within more than 6 months). The passport must show full of your biographical data (name, country of birth, day of birth, passport number, expiration date ...
- A recent personal photo (in color and format PDF or JPEG). Similarly, the photo must be taken within the past 6 months. It must show your full face, opening eyes, front view with a plain white or off-white background. You can see more about Myanmar eVisa requirements for personal photos and documents before supplying any information.
UAE eVisa fee includes the Government fee and the service fee. The service fee is charged for our assistance, 24h professional support, and processing time guarantee. UAE eVisa fee can be paid online via Credit/Debit Card.
|Normal (USD) ||Emergency (USD) ||Rush (USD) |
|US$ 69.00 per applicant ||Plus US$ 79.00 per applicant ||Plus US$ 99.00 per applicant |
- Normal: The soonest time your eVisa can be delivered is 3 business days after your documents provided. We assure that your visa will be delivered on time for your trip.
- Emergency: For those who would like to get a UAE eVisa within 2 business days
- Rush: For those who would like to get a UAE eVisa within 1 business day
Depending on the type of visa, government fee is different as below:
Government Fee (USD)
Types of eVisa
Transit 48-hour single entry eVisa
Transit 96-hour single entry eVisa
Business 14-day single entry eVisa
Tourist 30-day single-entry eVisa
Tourist 30-day multiple-entry eVisa
Tourist 90-day single-entry eVisa
Tourist 90-day multiple-entry eVisa
4. Things need to be noticed before application
- International travelers whose objective of visiting Abu Dhabi is recreation, sight-seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, business visit, or attend a conference can apply for UAE eVisa or Abu Dhabi visa online.
- The visa is valid for both single entry and multiple entries, but the number of entries bases on each type of what type of eVisa you are applying for.
- If applying for UAE Transit eVisa, you must transit through Abu Dhabi Airport and onwards from Abu Dhabi Airport.
- Applicant's passport should have at least 6 months validity at the time of travel. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer. Tourists are required to print out the UAE eVisa Approval Letter and bring along the valid passport, then present them to the Immigration Officer to enter the country.
- UAE eVisa is valid from the date you receive the Approval Letter (the date of issuance). Therefore, when applying for UAE eVisa, remember to choose carefully the proposed date of arrival.
- The appropriate time to apply: do not apply either too early or too late. If you apply too early, it will be invalid before your flight. Otherwise, the process of your eVisa application may face any unexpected problems that take you a long time to deal with. That is why you should not apply too late.
“Seeing is believing”, take a trip to Abu Dhabi will be a true thing to do in the year 2020. Do not forget that we are always ready 24/7/365 to support your visa application.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +273 1 813 5274
Hong Kong: +852 8191 5898